Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Interview with My Son

I interviewed RC. He’s going to be 6 this month, and he was really struggling to answer the questions because he wanted to answer them “RIGHT!” But, his “smart’” answers were cute, too. Enjoy!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "You love me"
2. What makes mom happy? "I don't know that yet, but I think it's me."
3. What makes mom sad? "If you got stung by a bee, that would make you sad."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "You tell me knock-knock jokes."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "You looked like that (pointing to me) but wearing a purple dress."
6. How old is your mom? "uh, I think, maybe 15?"
7. How tall is your mom? "Do you mean pounds? (me - No! Feet tall?) RC: 100 feet tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Work on the computer and play with me"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "I don't know, I'm not here!"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know what that question means."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Things on the computer."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Draw-ling."
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Some work on the computer." (I guess I'm spending a lot of time at the computer!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Enchiladas"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When you feed the dogs, because I don't like doing it." 16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Miss Jenny"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Swing Spider-leg"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both wear glasses!"
19. How are you and your mom different? "I don't want to say a bad word...um...you know....we don't have the same.....down there in our privates!"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because I'm your son."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Oh, to the Adobe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment